Re: Recent FSL Antenna Experimentation

Gary DeBock

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 08:09 PM, Paul Blundell wrote:
Thanks for the information Gary, your FSL's skills are well honed and I use my 3" FSL as often as I can. It came for a trip down south today.
I find that it produces amazing results and often brings in signal from nothing to really good.The tuning is critical and I often need to adjust this and it's location to get the best results.

Paul
Thanks Paul,

Yes, it does take some time to become skillful at tuning an FSL antenna-- but I guess that if Paul Walker can do it like an expert in subfreezing Alaskan weather we should be able to figure it out in our comfortable back yards :-)

Gary