Re: Sangean DT-800

Paul Blundell

Those are some interesting results, what was wrong with the 310ET?

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 5:46 AM Johnny via groups.io <jlochey=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Love it!  Zoot!

I'll be using soon!

To me it sounds like it could be used instead of "sweet" or "awesome"?

Also, I have performed some VERY informal tests pitting my DT-800 against my CCrane Skywave, Sihuadon R-108 and Tecsun PL-310ET, and found the DT-800 to be able to really "hold it's own" against these other radios and the DT-800 was able to "hear" most of the same things (95%?) on AM that these other radios could, surprisingly.  FM was almost as good, but the R-108 is pretty hard to beat on FM.

PL-310ET had to go back to the shop and will be replaced by a PL-330 (in transit).

Thanks all!

Johnny