Re: New House DX Results

radiojayallen

Is there a difference in RFI...is there more or less noise at the new house? I moved last year form a house built in 1993 to a new house and there is more noise in some areas of the new house. I had to seek out spots where reception is best. The noise is not always apparent as noise as much as a desensitization of the receivers. As I move to lower noise areas the signals emerge more clearly. My point is that it was not immediately apparent that noise was an issue because it was not the usual buzz we often associate with RFI.