Re: Headphones?

David Alpert

I, too, use Sony 7506 headphones when DXing ... the same as I used for a good part of my long broadcasting career. . Can't stand anything in my ears, so that rules out ear buds.  Ands I definitely prefer over-the-ear,closed  cans. I neverv left home without ba pair in my equipment bag.

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjB76LTzrvwAhVlCecKHYBBCfYYABAEGgJwdg&sig=AOD64_2jpNsEfHIu7J081bu9hWPfAf8fMA&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwi0_5nTzrvwAhXK6J4KHQJbBIgQ9aACegQIARBH&adurl =

- DRA
  KB2LUM

At 06:57 PM 5/8/2021, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:

I use Sony MDR7506 exclusively while dxIng AM or SW.   Bit of a standard in broadcasting and I had two broadcast engineers who are also audiphiles recommend them as they reproduce the frequencies used in AM and SW DXing quite well and they’re rightÂ

On Sat, May 8, 2021 at 4:01 PM Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:
I use ear buds as I often listen while going to sleep, these allow me to not have to take them out before I fall asleep.

On Sun, 9 May 2021, 04:49 Johnny via groups.io, <jlochey=yahoo.com@groups.io > wrote:
Hi all,

What do most people like for headphones?

Ear Buds?

Over the Ear?

Any brands that you like?

I'm trying to decide if I should "bite the bullet" on some good over the ear headphones or not.

Johnny

David R. Alpert
dra@...
Twitter:@DaveAlpert