Re: Sangean DT-800

Gary DeBock

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 01:40 PM, Jorge Garzón wrote:
I am still trying to understand how Todderbert review of the CC Crane Pocket gives it almost the consideration of the 'king of the DXing pocket radios' and his DT-800 review place this one in a lower position in a DXing ranking. Unbelievable!!

Hello Jorge,

My rather poor impression of the CC Pocket radio agrees with yours-- I did a full review of the model in the 2015 Ultralight Radio Shootout article posted at Gary DeBock’s 2015 Ultralight Radio Shootout Review | The SWLing Post

In general the radio was a poor second to the Sangean DT-400W, which beat it out in most categories.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)