Re: 2021 Ultralight Shootout--Individual Receiver Articles

Gary DeBock

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 04:04 AM, Jorge Garzón wrote:
Thank you Gary for your continuous efforts and support to the hobby and hobbyists, (and also in the lovely trees in the backyard ;-)
Gracias, Jorge!

<<<   I would like to ask, in order to spread a little bit more the ULR side of the hobby, whether is possible to translate this individual reviews into Spanish thru my blogpages at http://iberiadx.wordpress.com

I am also interested to add some personal comments to the review at the end of each document related with my own experience here in Europe. Of course with the warranty to credit Gary as the author of the main article and testing tasks. May I?   >>>

Of course, Jorge, I would be very honored by your Spanish translation efforts! Please feel free to modify the articles any way you wish, with my sincere thanks for all your work. The European and South American hobbyists are currently the fastest growing segments of the worldwide Ultralight radio niche group, and a lot of this growth is the result of your dedicated efforts!

Buena suerte y bien DX,