Re: 2021 Ultralight Radio Shootout Review Ready for Download

Michael.2E0IHW

Oh Gary,

Wish I hadn't viewed  this . . .

Piggy bank is near empty, so mope I must.

Whoa - eureka - I could resurrect my ultralight galena cats-whisker
and squeeze it into a legit-size wee box.

But, yea, I am altruistic - so congratulations y'all!
If the cheeky sunspots allow, there might be some mighty enthralling DX
over the next few days.

Michael UK

On 02/05/2021 08:50, Gary DeBock via groups.io wrote:
The 39-page 2021 Ultralight Radio Shootout review is available for download! Fully detailed reviews of the XHDATA D-808, Radiwow R-108, C. Crane Skywave (Basic and SSB), Tecsun PL-330 and the Tecsun PL-380 are included, with honest descriptions of the strong and weak points of every model. Finally, a detailed Shootout section compares each model's MW sensitivity, MW selectivity, FM sensitivity, SW sensitivity and AIR band sensitivity in fight to the finish! The Final Verdicts tell you who is still standing--- and why! https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/8y6855bnfmy45rnk46mzr7hb4pwjz8u8 Good DX to All,
Gary DeBock, N7EKX
Ultralight Radio Group Co-Founder