Re: Hi From Michigan, USA

DX Pedro

Thanks for the reference, mate

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 at 01:17 Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 10:13 AM Arthur Samel via groups.io <avram911=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
welcome to the group

Paul what are the award programs ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Apr 26, 2021 8:10 pm
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Hi From Michigan, USA

Welcome to the group. I am sure you will find us a welcoming and helpful group.

We have a couple of award programs which are on-going, I completed these in my early days.

We are the main focus group for the Ultra Light side of the hobby, I am a member of about 12 different "radio" groups.

Paul

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 9:20 AM John Lochey via groups.io <jlochey=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

Just joined the group!  Have absolutely loved radios my whole life!

Getting back into AM ultralight DX'ing with my CCrane pocket, CCrane Skywave and Tecsun Pl-380.

Really enjoying reading all the posts!

Question #1
Are there any current "competitions" going on?

Question #2
Any online groups that I should join or subscribe to (magazines, etc) other than this group?

Thanks!

Johnny (KC8JDI)

// pedro andrade