Re: PortoDB

DX Pedro

What are the variables you punch in?
Thanks

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 at 02:22 Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:
For a long time I have been looking for a way to log and store my ultralight DXing related information. Of late I had been using some paper log sheets and then transferring these to my custom database program on my laptop.

After using this method for the past year, I decided I was sick of the "double handling" and the errors / time delays this can bring. I was also finding that I was getting behind with my logs. Recently I was looking around and found this great (free) app for Android called PortoDB. I have now installed this on my phone and have setup a database.

A link to this is below and a how to guide.

Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.portofarina.portodb&hl=en_US&gl=US

How to Guide:
https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-create-a-database-on-your-android-device-with-portodb/