Re: Couple new radios on the way!!!

Paul Blundell

It is always good to hear about the excitement of a new Radio.

Paul

On Sat, 1 May 2021, 00:11 John Lochey via groups.io, <jlochey=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

As new radio purchases are always exciting and difficult to explain to "non-radio" people, I thought I'd share with the group.

New additions to my UltralightDX team are:
  • C.Crane Skywave - Love it!  Just got it yesterday, so still learning it
  • Sangean DT-800 - On the way, but seems nice
  • A Vonidor cheap AM/FM "old school" radio - Vonidor
  • A PowerBear cheap AM/FM "old school" radio - PowerBear
  • Also purchased a rotatable turntable to use with my Tecsun AN-200 loop antenna

Thanks for sharing my excitement!  :)

Johnny