Re: Your current "personal" radio DX challenge?

Peter Laws

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 2:03 PM Johnny via groups.io
<jlochey=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Peter,

Wow, that is super helpful!
You're welcome - all credit to the site developer.

I like that one because the AM lists are what you "should" hear based
on distance and signal strength. You probably won't hear everything
on the list and you will probably hear some that aren't listed, but
it's a good starting point. When I was still commuting by car (I go
to work by fiber now) I printed it out the AM part and used it as a
checklist. :-)