Re: Your current "personal" radio DX challenge?

Peter Laws

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 12:34 PM John Lochey via groups.io
<jlochey=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I set the bar low for myself, with 10 US states heard (AM). That's my summer goal. Might be hard, might be easy. But an easy "win" won't make me sad either! LOL!

I'm in Michigan (USA), so I can knock out Ohio, Indiana and Illinois in about 5 mins! ;)

Your goals are your goals. :-)

You can go to the link below, enter your ZIP or your city name, hit
"search", and Michi will output a list you can use for AM DXing -
note the separate day and night listings for AM. FM and TV are there,
too. Very handy. Shows bearing and distance as well.

https://fccdata.org

73,
Peter Laws
N5UWY
DXCC / VUCC / WAS / WAC
SCARS Exam Team Leader - https://w5nor.org/
Editor, DX Downstairs, LWCA's The LOWDOWN
CIDX / IRCA / TAPR / OKDXA
Net Manager, ARRL Oklahoma Section