Re: Which Ultralight?

Gary DeBock

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 01:16 PM, Wolfgang von Poellnitz wrote:
Hi Gary, I just joined the group, also curious what is in and what not, if I calculate dims correctly Tecsun PL-380 would be in but Degen DE1103 already too large, yes? The PL-380 so far my smallest one in the line.
Hello Wolfgang, and welcome to our group!

Yes, the Tecsun PL-380 is an "official" Ultralight radio within the 20 cubic inch size limit, while the Degen DE1103 is not. But of course, you are free to chase DX with whatever compact portable you prefer, and report your results here.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
Ultralight Group Co-Founder