From: SWL I2-5759 <guerini.ivan@...>
Date: 4/11/21 12:42 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: [UltralightDX] Ultralight Tasks

Good morning to all the members of the group, I am Ivan an Italian SWL that has been practicing radio listening for several years, I have my small listening station in the house with traditional receivers and sdr, but I also have several portable receivers such as Tecsun, Degen, Belka, Malahite, which I use in some releases. For some time now I have been looking for and looking at information related to ultralight dxing, I find both fun, interesting and requires a certain amount of technique. I found the group this morning and signed up, my intention is to recover the information necessary to set the first steps to learn and gradually improve this way of listening. Greetings to everyone and good listens.
-
SWL I2-5759 op. Ivan
http://swl-i2-5759.blogspot.com/