Re: ULR DXing / DX de Bolsillo (post in Spanish)

Jorge Garzón <iberiaDX@...>

Thank you very much for your replies.

Gary, thank you very much for this generous offer that is the real proof of what a world community DXing is! That's the spirit of the beloved hobby that I started 40 years ago. I am just a keen dxer that believe that Ultralight DXing brings back listening thrill to those interested in LW/MW DXing, in this changing  and unstable time where the tech seems to be a new dogma! 🤔

As suggested, I have added a 'Resources' section in my post with IRCA reprints PDF compilation.