Re: ULR DXing / DX de Bolsillo (post in Spanish)

Gary DeBock

Welcome to all our new European and Spanish-speaking members!

We greatly appreciate the leadership efforts of Snr. Jorge Garzon of Spain to form a new group of Ultralight radio enthusiasts in Europe, and I will shortly send him the 5 inch (12.7cm) diameter FSL antenna (pictured on the left, in the attached photo) in appreciation of his efforts. The 3 inch (7.6cm) FSL antenna on the right in the photo has been sent to Lester Kleidon of Illinois, Best of 73, and good luck to all Ultralight Radio DXers!

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)