This DX'er Is Going To Be REALLY FAMOUS!

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

Here’s a recording, thanks to Matt Smith at WGSR TV in Reidsville, NC for recording this off the stream for me;

News Breakfast (Australia) interviews Paul Walker

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 6:36 PM Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
I got an email from a producer at ABC TV Australia's National morning show, "News Breakfast". They want to do a live interview with me during the show on Tuesday morning (Monday afternoon-ish) in Australia. I'll let y'all know more when I do.

This is all because of my reception of ABC Hobart on 936khz from 8000 miles/13,000km away!