Re: Combined 9KHz and 10KHz channales

Marc Coevoet

Linux is kinda plugin under windows10, you can use the terminal (bash) to work...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10

Op 5/04/2021 om 09:47 schreef Marc Coevoet via groups.io:

Op 5/04/2021 om 08:37 schreef wn4isx:
Does anyone have a sequential list of the combined 9KHz and 10KHz AM channels as one file?

I have them as separate files and I'd really like to avoid manually "interleaving"  them together/
Thank you
Under linux ...
cat f9 F10 > f9and10unsorted
sort -n f9and10unsorted  > f9and10sorted
-n is for sorting numerical values.
Marc
For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)
For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)