Re: Cross Posting / Groups Overload

Paul Blundell

Given the cross over between some groups, I wonder if a forum might be better.

This would take some negotiation and I doubt it could be made to keep everyone happy.

Paul

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021, 17:14 Jorge Garzón via groups.io, <iberiaDX=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Paul,
I don't use to cross-post when I share info or write in different e-groups. I don't do it as I have different interests in their contents. I reckon most of the cross posting happens when users share their DX successes or certain DX activity of general interest. But talks or questions remain most of the times in the same forum, don't you think so?
73