Re: 1413 MDA Vesti FM with ID barefoot PL-360 received in Botswana

Gary DeBock

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 08:45 PM, Peter 1956 wrote:

Hello Gary,
When I was in Hong Kong I didn't really try MW due to the noise and strong signals.
I just did FM scans.

Peter
Thanks Peter,

Hong Kong is indeed one of the toughest places in the world to chase MW-DX. Fortunately I had my wife's relatives there, who gave me a guided tour of some plunging ocean side cliffs.

It would be nice to go back, but the Beijing regime might arrest me for criticizing Chinese copying of foreign radio technology :-)

Gary