Re: NEW NZ Log!

Gary DeBock

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 08:32 AM, Les Rayburn wrote:
It’s official Paul. I kinda hate you a little. :-)

Just kidding. Another amazing catch! Gary should be able to sell his FSL antennas for about a million bucks each at this rate!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
Thanks, Les, but FSL-DXing results depend entirely on the skill, knowledge and determination of the operator-- not to mention the willingness to test all of these in subfreezing cold every morning in a remote environment. I would be the first to give Paul 99% of the credit for his awesome transoceanic and Trans-Arctic DXing achievements.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)