Re: Rank newbie asks nutball question

keith beesley

Jock, it would probably be difficult or impossible to hear them all from one location, even with a much more powerful receiver and extensive antenna array. From the Seattle area, I've heard only the ones in the western half of the continent.  But, thanks; that's a very handy list! I don't think I've seen Canada/US/Mexico/Bahamas all merged into one list.

Keith Beesley
Seattle WA USA

On Saturday, March 13, 2021, 02:29:34 PM PST, Jock Elliott <jock.elliott@...> wrote:

While poking around for some Skywarn (US Weather service severe weather spotter volunteers) info, I ran across this:

https://www.weather.gov/jetstream/ll_ampm_stations

It's  a list of US/Canada clear channel MW stations. Has anybody got them call (including all the variations on the same freq) with ultralights . . . barefoot?

Cheers, Jock