Re: Australian English Assistance Needed--Again

Chris Rogers

Hi Gary,
I had a good listen and near the start of the recording there is an ad from what I can make out for beer prices that mention Four X beer which is a Queensland Beer. That would be more than likely from 4KZ, however around 5.44 there is mention of New South Wales which would be more like from 2PM. There is other words heard at times but nothing conclusive, the mixing up and down so it is difficult to make out, despite the signal strength as no station is really dominating. I note the absence of the usual dominating NZers this trip?