Australian English Assistance Needed--Again

Gary DeBock

The following wild, 11 minute long 531 kHz S9 mix of 2PM and a presumed 4KZ was received on the Rockwork 2 ocean cliff near Manzanita, Oregon during a sunrise session on March 3 this month. The problem is that although this is almost certainly 4KZ in the S9 mix with 2PM, I don't have any identifying information for 4KZ during the entire session, despite its strength. If one of our Australian members could listen to this wacky 11 minute mix and try to pick out any information which would identify 531-4KZ, it would be greatly appreciated!

I have attempted do this myself, but my ability to decipher Australian English is worse than my ability to decipher Cantonese Chinese (my wife's native language). Thanks for any assistance  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/8vlp78qnl1o8pgdfuk4fzrhbkxp5pwg7

Gary DeBock (DXing at the Rockwork 2 ocean cliff from March 3-6
7.5" loopstick XHDATA D-808 portable + 6" FSL antenna (on a 5' PVC base)