Re: 531 kHz Australians' S9+ Shootout at 11,700 km

C B

Gary,

Great recording! Thanks. I might have expected that with the behemoth FSLs you brought to Rockwork the two years I joined you. The effectiveness of the 6 inch FSLs continues to amaze. I'm glad that braving the elements on the cliff paid dividends for you!

73,

Craig Barnes
Wheat Ridge, CO

On Thursday, March 11, 2021, 09:19:12 AM MST, K7DWI Art <k7dwicn82@...> wrote:

Dang it. Missed opportunity, but got the first Covid Vaccine instead.
I also need to get up earlier in the morning. Gloom and fog makes me sleep late.
I need to test out my view here in Southern Oregon (towards Australia and mountain behind me).
Excellent! I really enjoy the posts.
73 Art