Re: Radio Taiwan Int'l English 738khz

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

I’m sorry I should’ve been more clear

I’m 150 percent certain of what I heard, in terms of a station name... I just couldn’t find it on the schedule at RTIs website

That’s all

Paul.

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 9:19 AM Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
Heard via the 150,000 Watt BEL2 Taiwan Fisheries Radio transmitter on Sunday March 7 at 1535UTC in McGrath, Alaska with a CC Skywave & DeBock 5" FSL Antenna

I can't actually match what I think her name or the program name is by looking at the RTI website but she speaks english the entire newscast, which I tuned into in progress. After the song is over, there's another language that you can barely make out . Plus, this program ended at an odd time, about 1540UTC. If this were something other then RTI's english broadcast, she wouldn't be using english, I don't think.

Nonetheless, my best reception yet of 738khz Taiwan. Audio lcip here: