Re: From the 2021 Ultralight Radio Shootout-- XHDATA D-808 Full Review

radiojayallen

I'm definitely a fan of the XHATA D-808. Although I don't like the fact they they capitalized (a nice way to say it) on C. Crane's R & D costs for their Skywave SSB, the fact is that the D-808 is a great performer in its size/price range and a great value. Although I don't like Soft Mute,  at least it seems somewhat subtle here and I can live with it. But like the Radiwow R-108 in its category I think these are two little marvels.

Jay