Re: From the 2021 Ultralight Radio Shootout-- XHDATA D-808 Full Review

Dave613

The D-808 manual is obviously a place where some cost savings were made, e.g. mine refers to a Charge button to enable battery charging, there is no such button on my example of the radio, just plug in and it charges.
Re pricing: radiwow.com currently lists it as available for 75USD with free shipping (at least to Canada). I bought mine from that site, took a while to arrive but otherwise all was good. I think your review overall verdict is spot on; if you can live with the effectively non-existent warranty and sketchy manual then it's a lot of radio for 75US.
Dave.