Re: TEST: sending a few small files as attachments

Paul Blundell

They look fine for me (via Gmail on the web)

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 12:50 PM Steve Ratzlaff <ratzlaffsteve@...> wrote:
Let's see how these four files do, posting to this list; posting to IRCA
list with them causes the files to become larger plus compressed
resulting in them looking fuzzy. They're all loopamps I tested on the
bench for gain and frequency response and input impedance listed in
order of highest input impedance to lowest. The red trace is the gain,
10 kHz-30 MHz; blue is the input impedance. W6LVP file is 27.4 kb; SMD
M0AYF is 26.4 kb; ALA1530 is 26.0 kB; SMD LZ1AQ is 23.6kb--all very
small files. Groups.io IRCA doubles the size and as noted makes them fuzzy.

Steve AA7U