Re: Returning to the world of ULR DXing, what's on the approved list these days???

Alex

Edited

Hey Gary,

Nice to hear from you again sir!!!! BTW, you adjusted the loop stick antenna on the SRF-39 and it was working great till the volume pot started to wear out.... :/.  And I now see Sony disco'd the SRF-59 and -37 Series of radios, Even "No-name" AM/ FM radios are disappearing...Gee I hope no one has a catastrophe that knocks out the power, phone lines thus no internet / cell phones or podcasts......:P

As far as the rules 20 inches in cubic volume correct?? Also are the awards still being issued, and if so to whom do I submit logs?

  Alex (SW OH, USA )