Re: Returning to the world of ULR DXing, what's on the approved list these days???

Pedro Porres

Hi Alex, from my experience I can recommend the Sangean DT-250 that I have been using for a month and with which I am starting at the same time in the Dx of MW and in the Ultralight Dx. It is simple but functional, it has sensitivity and the batteries last a long time. I work without an auxiliary antenna, in this way I try to get the most out of the receiver, but this is, I suppose, because I am starting, after a while, I will possibly need an antenna to catch new stations.

Pedro Porres.
Córdoba, Spain.