Re: Returning to the world of ULR DXing, what's on the approved list these days???

Paul Blundell

Interesting members number, I am a member of the IRCA group and find it to be very active. I find both groups have a place in the hobby overall.

I believe that the ultralight discussion started on the IRCA group but then was split off, this was before my time.

Paul

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021, 22:23 Jock Elliott, <jock.elliott@...> wrote:
Mike,

Thanks for the info!

While searching for the groups.io IRCA group, I discovered some interesting statistics regarding members on groups.io: the IRCA group has 341 members, the MW DXer User Group has 140 members, and the Ultralight Radio DXing Enthusiasts has . . . drumroll, please . . . 1405 members (if the numbers reported by groups.io is correct).

My CCrane 2E has arrived, and it is bigger and heavier than I expected, but still I am enjoying it. If anyone here is interested in my impressions and user experience with the 2E, let me know.

In the meantime, I am really looking forward to Gary's upcoming shoot-out of Ultralights.

Cheers, Jock