Re: Returning to the world of ULR DXing, what's on the approved list these days???

Jock Elliott

Mike,

Thanks for the info!

While searching for the groups.io IRCA group, I discovered some interesting statistics regarding members on groups.io: the IRCA group has 341 members, the MW DXer User Group has 140 members, and the Ultralight Radio DXing Enthusiasts has . . . drumroll, please . . . 1405 members (if the numbers reported by groups.io is correct).

My CCrane 2E has arrived, and it is bigger and heavier than I expected, but still I am enjoying it. If anyone here is interested in my impressions and user experience with the 2E, let me know.

In the meantime, I am really looking forward to Gary's upcoming shoot-out of Ultralights.

Cheers, Jock