From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io <main@UltralightDX.groups.io> on behalf of Jock Elliott <jock.elliott@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2021 12:41 PM
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io <main@ultralightdx.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Returning to the world of ULR DXing, what's on the approved list these days???

First, recognize that I am the new guy here, so I have no standing in terms of experience. Second, please recognize that I am not trying to alter or change the Ultralight DX group. One of the very cool things about this group is that its members seem to be focused on squeezing the very last erg of performance out of their radios.

Having said that, as I poke around the MW DX world, there doesn't seem to be a group that is focused on optimizing the tools and techniques of portable radios in general for MW DX. If such a group exists, would you point me in the right direction?

If such a group does not exist, is it possible that there is room for heavyweight and mediumweight classes of portables here?

Cheers, Jock