Re: Returning to the world of ULR DXing, what's on the approved list these days???

Paul Blundell

That to me sounds like a good idea, keep the focus on what we do and add classes for various sizes / types of radios.

Paul

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021, 07:41 Jock Elliott, <jock.elliott@...> wrote:
First, recognize that I am the new guy here, so I have no standing in terms of experience. Second, please recognize that I am not trying to alter or change the Ultralight DX group. One of the very cool things about this group is that its members seem to be focused on squeezing the very last erg of performance out of their radios.

Having said that, as I poke around the MW DX world, there doesn't seem to be a group that is focused on optimizing the tools and techniques of portable radios in general for MW DX. If such a group exists, would you point me in the right direction?

If such a group does not exist, is it possible that there is room for heavyweight and mediumweight classes of portables here?

Cheers, Jock