From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io <main@UltralightDX.groups.io> on behalf of Paul B. Walker, Jr. via groups.io <walkerbroadcasting@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2021 11:05 AM
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io <main@ultralightdx.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] KRLD 1080 Dallas Logged In Alaska!

Thanks, Jay.. WTIC was one of the two stations I listened to growing up.. that and WDRC-FM made  wanna get into radio and I've been doing it 18 years now.

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 6:45 AM radiojayallen <radiojayallen@...> wrote:
Wow...impressive. I used to work at WTIC 1080 in Hartford, CT back when CBS owned both us and KRLD. EAch station was slightly directional at night to protect the other and KRLD's nighttime pattern somewhat favors you in Alaska. Occasionally I would hear them in Hartford during our antenna pattern change when we would be off the air for a second or two but that was rare.

Jay