Re: Trans Tasman Logging - 11/02/2021

Paul Blundell

Thanks Gary, it was a bit of a shock to hear this station at such a strong signal level.

I am working on a list of the most likely NZ stations to target. I did have a few nights planned away next month on the east coast but this has been pushed out until the middle of the year.

Paul

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 11:37 AM Gary DeBock via groups.io <D1028Gary=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Nice logging, Paul!

Your peak time for tracking down Kiwi signals should be around your local sunset, especially if you can manage to try this on an eastern Tasmanian ocean beach. You'll probably find quite a few New Zealand signals hitting S9 peaks at those locations, and possibly 558-Fiji (now that 7BU has bailed). 1017-Tonga might also win the horse race with Sydney's 2KY.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)