Portable Ultralight DXing Session - 10/02/2021 - Monash Reserve

Paul Blundell

Date: 10/02/2021
Time: 12:15pm
Location: Monash Reserve - Launceston
Notes: A mid-day session in a local park while I ate my lunch. Signals were “as expected” for a mid-day session with 3GG as always providing some great signals. The lower half of the band was outstanding with both 3RN on 621kHz and 3LO on 774kHz hitting excellent signal levels. Both of the HPON stations on 1341kHz and 1422kHz were heard well, hitting average signal levels.

This location was quiet and provided a nice spot for some lunch and DXing.

FREQ

CALLSIGN

LOGGED

RADIO