Re: Final revision ULR DX Challenge 2020

Paul Blundell

Great - congratulations, Jorge!

From today, I will follow your blog. Your team and results in areas with little QRM indicate how we can continue our journey together ...

I hope the snow is not inconvenient for you ...

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 6:45 AM Michael.2E0IHW via groups.io <blumu=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
¡Estupendo - felicitaciones, Jorge!

Desde hoy, voy a seguir tu blog.  Tu equipo y resultados en áreas con poco de QRM indiquan como podremos continuar juntos nuestro camino...

Espero que la nieve no te resulte inconveniente...

Michael 2E0IHW

PS: google will hopefully fill in the gaps...

On 12/01/2021 19:05, Jorge Garzón via groups.io wrote:
I've already finished to revisite my Ross DX Challenge log and finally I have listened a total of 402 stations, but just identified 378 of them, so this is the final number: 378.

I've been really surprised for the achievement that I never could imagine before (and I am a DX'er since the 80's). It's rewarding, exciting and very interesting indeed. Thank you very much to all of you to show me this particular way to keep enjoying DXing together with my SDR and table receivers.