Re: 2021 Radio Challenge - 50KW Stations

Paul Blundell

That is a good idea, once I have completed the 50kw's I might try for some of the lower power ones.

Paul

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 4:41 AM Peter Laws <plaws0@...> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 11:28 AM Peter Laws via groups.io
<plaws0=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

> Lol!  I had the same idea! Used the Mesa Mike list (http://mesamike.org/radio/cdbs/amdb.mvc ).

The Topazdesigns site is my go-to for station info because it includes
stations in Canada.  I couldn't recall why I used Mesa Mike for this
listing but just remembered - the former won't list ALL stations while
the latter will!   I cut and pasted the whole list into a spreadsheet,
then sorted by Night Power then frequency and chopped off everything
below 25 kW at night (not *technically* throwing flames but I'm more
likely to hear them instead of a 10 kW (only 15 listings with night
power at 25 kW or above and less than 50 kW - 94 at a Full 50 kW).