Re: 2021 Radio Challenge - 50KW Stations

Paul Blundell

Good work Peter. I will be keen to see how it goes for you.

Paul

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 4:28 AM Peter Laws <plaws0@...> wrote:
Lol!  I had the same idea! Used the Mesa Mike list (http://mesamike.org/radio/cdbs/amdb.mvc ).

This is just the top of the list.  Green means I've logged it here in Oklahoma (EM15if).

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 8:23 PM Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:
Hi all,

A new year brings a new radio challenge for me. I have decided to challenge myself to log every 50kw big gun station in Australia. I am not sure how long this will take and how successfully this will be but I think it will be a good challenge.
Below is the log sheet I have created for this.