Final revision ULR DX Challenge 2020

Jorge Garzón

Hi!

I've already finished to revisite my Ross DX Challenge log and finally I have listened a total of 402 stations, but just identified 378 of them, so this is the final number: 378.

I've been really surprised for the achievement that I never could imagine before (and I am a DX'er since the 80's). It's rewarding, exciting and very interesting indeed. Thank you very much to all of you to show me this particular way to keep enjoying DXing together with my SDR and table receivers.

Just for your knowledge, we call in Spanish "DX de bolsillo" (Pocket DXing) to the English "ULR Dxing". I have worked 47 ITU radiocountries, and I also added a new menu category in my blog called "DX de Bolsillo/ULR DX". My blog is here: http://iberiadx.wordpress.com written in Spanish and some posts also in English. Under that menu category I have updated the number of radiocountries and add a page with audios recorded during the Challenge just to show how I heard some of the interesting stations included in the log. 

I hope you enjoy it!!!

73 y buen DX.

Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez "IberiaDX" 
(EB7EFA · EA1036 SWL · BDXC Member 1409) 
QTH: IN83ag / 43º15' N · 03º56' W
Urb. San Roque 95, casa 5 (Villasevil)
39698 Santiurde de Toranzo (ESPAÑA - SPAIN)
..................................................................................
Blog: IberiaDX  · Twitter: @IberiaDX

Join main@UltralightDX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.