Re: List of *Official* UltraLight radios?

Peter Laws

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 4:31 PM Paul Blundell <tanger32au@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Peter,

Here is a link to the list, it is from 2010 so many of those radios are no longer for sale and many new ones have come on to the market.

https://ultralightdx.groups.io/g/main/files/1.%20Start%20Here/ULR%20Definitions%202010-12-05.pdf

While these are the guidelines, nobody is going to lose their mind if you use one that is slightly outside these specs, we might need to look at updating the list.
I knew that! :-D I just like the size of these things.

I see "20 cu in" ... I thought I remember that getting updated a while back?

And yes, lots of radio water under the bridge in the last decade -
thanks for the link!