Re: North East US-Canada Aurora

John A. Figliozzi

Just checked online though and the reports say that the chance for seeing it in New England and upstate NY (where I am) has diminished considerably unfortunately.

John Figliozzi

On Dec 10, 2020, at 9:23 PM, Paul S. in CT <dxrx@...> wrote:

Just in from SWPC prediction pages, looks like the show is about to begin to the North and NNE. Neighbors just finished clearing trees last week and now have a 50 mile view including WRCH antenna complex 16 miles away.
.2 Auroras I saw were August 1972 (early 4th, 5th or 6th) and March 1989 ( before St Patricks Day...12 or 13 or 14). Aug 1972 in Maine on vacation, March 89 at home in CT..

Northern Lights indeed.

Paul S. in CT FN31nl