KYVA 1230 NM heard on Sangean DT 160

Mike Sanburn

Tonight at 8PM Pacific time 'caught top of hour ID from KYVA. Call sign is painfully similar to that of my L.A. local KYPA, but 'heard Gallup very distinctly. I wish it would have stayed around long enough for a good reception report. At the top of the hour one of the stations played "Right Down The Line" by Gerry Rafferty, but I imagine that was KXO El Centro CA. Even later a Spanish speaking station became dominant. I believe KOY Phoenix has that format currently. 1230 is quite the Mulligans Stew right now here in Southern California so I'll park there for a while and see what other surprises are in store. 73
Mike Sanburn
Lakewood CA