Re: Digitech AR-1458 Review - Work In Progress

Paul Blundell

That is interesting, I didn't know that they had a store in the UK.

On Sat., 21 Nov. 2020, 09:17 Marc Coevoet, <sintsixtus@...> wrote:
Op 20/11/2020 om 18:05 schreef Michael Schuster:
> Interestingly this radio uses a BK1198 receiver-on-a-chip which can do
> much more.
> Here is one experimenter's experience with receiving shortwave on the
> AR-1458:
>
> https://vk3ye.com/projects/projbk1198.htm

These Digitech radios are available in Eurupe through a UK shop by Jaycar !

https://www.jaycar.co.uk/sound-video/radios-music-players/world-band-other-radios/c/8HA?sort=popularity-desc&q

Marc

For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)
For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)