Re: The Ross DX Challenge

Gary DeBock

<<<   Hi Robert,
Pleased to e-meet you. I have already see Award nr 1 (yours) and nr 2 (the one got by Paul Logan). How many of them were issued in the past?
73!
Jorge Garzón   >>>

Hello Jorge,

Thank you again for your generous offer to administer the Ultralight Awards program, and I'm happy that both you and Paul have interest to attempt the Ross DX Challenge.

Unfortunately, all serial number records of the original Award Certificates were lost when John Bryant had his unfortunate accident in February of 2011. These records were kept on his home computer in Stillwater, Oklahoma, and we did not have access to it before it was removed. After John's passing Rob Ross and I came up with a crash program to continue issuing the Award Certificates, with Rob doing the application processing and me doing the Award Certificate artwork on Photoshop. At that time I needed to start a new serial number system for all certificates, so I have no way of knowing how many certificates of each type were issued by John.

Since there are many different Award Certificate styles and designs please wait a while for me to send them to you by private email, Jorge. Of course, you are welcome to modify the design of the certificates as you wish, or even draft your own unique artwork designs. Thank you again for your generous offer!

73, Gary DeBock, N7EKX  (in Puyallup, WA, USA)