Re: Discovery of FSL Antenna Phasing for Front to Side Rejection

Gary DeBock

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 05:32 PM, Ward Elliott wrote:
Thank you Gary for describing phasing of unwanted stations. I am able to understand your explanation and have finally heard WOR New York city and WORD Spartanburg SC using my Terk passive loop. I'm in Texas btw. Thank you!

73, Ward
Thanks Ward,

I'm happy that this phasing technique worked out for you. It actually will work for any two identical tuned antennas (FSL's, Terks, AN-200, etc.) but you need to have some practice in order to use it effectively. Great job!

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)