From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io [mailto:main@UltralightDX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Blundell
Sent: 30 October 2020 19:51
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Hobbies in Public Areas

Thanks Steve. I think a FSL does stand out a bit, so far it has not been an issue.

On Fri, 30 Oct 2020, 23:35 Steve Whitt, <mwneditor@...> wrote:

My suggestions is wear earbuds or headphones an most people won’t even talk to you. Portable radio in a satchel is no problem – I did that throughout Cuba and noone ever bothered me.

Of course maybe a giant antenna would attract curiousity. And heavy FSL carried in a back pack with rods and wires visible might frighten a few people.

73s

Steve