From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io [mailto:main@UltralightDX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Blundell
Sent: 29 October 2020 04:19
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: [UltralightDX] Hobbies in Public Areas

How do people who undertake their hobbies in public areas handle any questions from members of the public?

With the Covid-19 restrictions easing up in a lot of areas, I see that more people will be out and about. What steps do you take to ensure you are undertaking this in such a manner as to not cause anybody else any issues?